Djoen Entertainment

3.8.11

V.A - City Hunter OST

Share

V.A - City Hunter OSTV.A - City Hunter OST - This song just for preview, please buy MP3 Original and use ringtone for the artist can be work. We do not save this file, we only provide the latest song info. So we do not save this file in the data base

Information:
Artist: V.A
Genre: OST
Language: Korean
Release Date: 2011.07.27
File Size: 120MB

Tracklist:
01. 사랑
02. 그대만 봐요
03. I Love U, I Want U, I Need U (Sweet Acoustic ver.) – Goo Hara
04. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You
05. 너에게 만은 남자이고 싶다
06. 그대와 난
07. 멈출 수 없는…
08. 사랑이 끝났다
09. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Guitar ver.)
10. Memories Of Love (Acoustic Piano ver.)
11. 사랑 (inst.)
12. 그대만 봐요 (inst.)
13. 그대와 난 (inst.)
14. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (inst.)

---------------------------------------------

Download :

V.A - City Hunter OST

Buy :
V.A - City Hunter OST


--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Share

Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

like